Private therapy empowers you to discover solutions to your issues in a safe and supportive environment. I draw on a range of approaches and tools, tailored to your individual needs and experiences. I have been working as a counsellor for over 10 years, so rest assured we’ll find a way forward that is right for you.
My experience spans:
- Short and long-term counselling
- Clients with low self-esteem and self-confidence
- Stress and burnout
- Growing up with a self-absorbed parent
- Narcissistic families
- Teaching resilience skills
- Bereavement and loss (including miscarriage, baby loss and stillbirth)
- Anxiety, including panic attacks and OCD
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship issues and separation
- Spiritual journeying and exploration
- Pregnancy and birth
- Student counselling
I’m accredited with the BACP (British Association for Counsellors & Psychotherapists). This means that I’m fully qualified and accountable to work ethically and professionally. As part of this, I have supervision to ensure that I’m working effectively. I have liability insurance and an enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service check).
I am undertaken training in pregnancy and infant loss and am accredited with the Foundation for Infant Loss.
I am a Certified Practitioner in the Rewind Technique for treating PTSD and trauma.
I am a HeartHealing® practitioner.
On top of this, I am committed to regular further training to keep my knowledge current.